Sunday, May 1, 2011

Like mother like daughter?

I was visiting my Grandpa and Grandma the other day and they had out some old photo albums. I came across a couple of my old pictures. I pointed at one of the pictures of me and asked Brylee, who's that? She said "ME!" I realized that she really does resemble me more than I thought. Jay's family thinks she looks like him and most of my family thinks she looks like me. My mom can't see any resemblance of me, she thinks Brylee looks like Jay all the way. I will let you decide for yourself......




Tonight when I was downloading these pictures I also noticed something else. Take a look at the Easter baskets, back in 1983 the Easter bunny decided to bring me and Brylee almost the exact same bucket! Even the same color of shovel, crazy!







1 comment:

  1. Totally looks like you Amber! I think its her coloring that looks like Jay but she is a mini you. Thats my vote.

    ReplyDelete