I came across something I wanted to share.I have always wanted to be one of those people that I stand behind in line at the store and they are getting 10 boxes of cereal, 5 tubes of tooth paste, 8 sticks of deodorant and 10 bags of pasta. They hand the clerk their coupons and show some price match deals and the grand total comes up to $3.21. This has happened to me a lot and I have to hold back from asking the lady if I can take her clipboard/folder thing she has in her hand for a second and go make copies of it so that I can do that too!
I have been taught how it can be done and for a second I almost tried it, but then it became too much work and I gave up about ten minutes later.
Here's the thing though, I really really love a good deal. I can't pass them up! Like this year on black Friday I ended up buying more than a few things that probably weren't necessary just because they were "the last one left."
So for the last 6 months I have been getting my diapers from Amazon.com. Maybe everyone already knows about this secret, but I didn't. Basically all you have to do is become a subscribe and save member(free) which saves you 15% and then become a Amazon mom member(free) which gives you an additional 15% off.
So here are the numbers,
Before I was buying my diapers from
Costco-a box of 176 for 49.99(plus tax) which makes each diaper .28
or Walmart- box of 120 for 35.00(plus tax) or .29 each
but now
I get my box of 120 for $22.63(includes tax!) which makes them .18 per diaper!! I am saving over $12 per box.
And the best part is they are shipped directly to your front door step whenever you want. Like for example today I am running low on diapers and my shipment isn't due to be sent out for another week. So I logged onto my Amazon account and clicked, send now. They also have a variety of brands so you can choose the diaper of your choice for your little one. And you can cancel or change diaper sizes at any time.
Easy peasy if you ask me. So take it or leave it but I sure am enjoying feeling like I am getting a deal on something that I am going to have to buy no matter what. Lets hope for not much longer because I am buying Brylee a potty this weekend, wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment