Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oh so sad

The other day I was watching our cute little cousin Costner, so I pulled out a bunch of Brylee's newborn stuff for him to play with and got things like her bouncer chair out for him as well. Later that night I walk in the front room to find my little monster standing straight up and jumping on it like a trampoline, so I laid her down in it and bounced her like I used to when she was a baby(used to?) I had another one of those moments where I realized she's not my little baby anymore. Can't we just freeze time sometimes, it is really been flying the last few years. But I must say that I love to watch her grow and watch her funny personality come out and learn new things everyday. I guess that's why our minds were blessed with memory so we can hold on to these little moments for the rest of our lives.(Thank goodness for digital photos too!)


14 months


1 month
Bry has started jibber jabbering, most of the time it sounds like another launguage, but not to me :) I took this video in July and don't mind her bed head, that's when me and Bry have the most fun in the morning times, in our jammies.....


1 comment: