and........................................
Right away she stops and looks at me again with a big grin on her face. I cant help but laugh, so now it is a game for her. Lets fake cry and make mommy laugh. Not only does she do the fake cry but somewhere along the way she came up with the fake cough, and fake laugh too. Where do they learn this from??? Also since I am a bad blogger, I guess I have to catch up on a few months. So here goes some picture overload. We took the girls to Chuck E Cheese(aka Showbiz Pizza in my day) for Brylee's cousin Kelsey's birthday party. And can I just say, that place has went down hill since the 80's! Ok I totally understand the snotty, spit covered, bacteria infested play balls that we used to jump into weren't the most sanitary of things to play in, but they were FUN! And when playing skee-ball, a couple tickets would come out but if you pulled hard enough they would just keep on comin! (or maybe I was the only cheater, I don't know) But not anymore, they have the games set up so you will for sure only be getting what you earned! lol that sounds bad. I remember getting tons of cool prizes with even a small amount of tickets too. Nope, not now. Josilyn had 40 tickets so we walked up to the prize window and I said "Alright Josi, what do you want?" She pointed to the fist size squishy round ball and got all excited and said "ball!" I thought no problem, 40 should cover it. WRONG. Try 400! I looked at Jos and said" Sorry honey, we don't have 400 tickets, you get to choose out of the front row right here" So long story short she ended up with a sticker and a plastic ring! Now it may be because I was so young and the magic was still there that Showbiz Pizza was so much cooler than Chuck E Cheese but in my mind the games were funner, the rides were better and even the big puppets put on a better show back then! I was impressed by one thing though, They now stamp your hand with an invisible number(ours being 18 that day) then they stamp Josilyn and Brylee with the same invisible 18 so when you leave you are checked along with your baby to make sure that it is your child you are taking out the door. But at the same time, the fact that our world has come to having to do this is a sad fact in itself. Anyways now that I wrote enough non sense about Chuck E we had a great day and I am sure Jos and Bry will remember Chuck e cheese as being just as much fun and good memories as I have of Showbiz :)
Josilyn could not contain herself when we first walked in. It was like it was too much for her eyes to retain. She was pacing back and forth, jumping, pointing and wondering what she should do first
Brylee could really careless about rides, games or toys. She just went along with whatever ride we put her in.
And Jos would not touch any ride, game or toy EXCEPT the ducky one. That's it, that's the only game we could get her to play. And I wish I had a picture of her when Chucky came out because I have never seen her jump in my arms and CLING to my shirt so fast! She didn't cry though, she just held tight and waved with both of her hands "Buh BYE Chucky, Buh BYE"
Brylee's game of the week. Peek A Boo. And she has just started to scoot(although it is backwards) but she can go in a full circle with just her arms. She hasn't really been too interested in the whole crawling thing until this week
We got pictures taken of the babies for Christmas gifts. That is quite a story itself but I am not going there. Try getting 3 babies under the age of 2 to cooperate, enough said.
But we did have a great first Christmas together with Brylee. Jay and I were looking at each other on Christmas morning just waiting for her to wake up. It feels good to have that magic back. I'm sure it will only get better.
I cant believe how big Bry is getting. She is so funny I just lover her little personality.
ReplyDeleteThat girl is way to cute for her own good! Love her! Give her kisses from Auntie Liz!
ReplyDeleteI think the fake crying is a permanent thing. Just wait til she can use it to get what she wants! She is seriously getting SOO big. What a freakin doll!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDelete