
I finally graduated from Dental Hygiene school! Wow, 9 years later but its never too late(or so I have heard)

Up at Strawberry, of course Jay has to go upside down

Boating with my family and cute little niece Josilyn

Kade......just has to ruin the picture

Boise Zoo

Got married in April :)

Shoshone Falls
It turned out really cute! I hope you are better at updating than me.
ReplyDeleteOught oh Ambs!!! Looks like you got er figured out. How fun I just love it! So glad you became a "blogger" ha ha ha!!! Loves
ReplyDeleteAmby, friend that looks good! Youre wedding was killer. You looked so gorgeous! you and Jay make the perfect couple. How was you're graduation. Congradulations and thankyou for the card.
ReplyDeleteAmbs I had to hear from ters that you are now a blogger! I had to check it out! so cute I am so excited for lunch next I will text you with details!
ReplyDelete